In this workshop, you’ll learn what NFTs are and how they can be utilized by:
- Learning the 101 vocabulary clearly defined (NFTs, blockchain, cryptocurrency, metaverse, Web3, DAO, smart contracts) & best practices you need to navigate the space
- Understanding digital wallets through a step by step tutorial of how to set one up
- Examples of how artists, performers, writers, and cultural workers can apply blockchain technology to financially support their practice/organization
In part two, you’ll build upon what you learned in workshop one by:
- Practicing how to mint an NFT on alternative, energy-efficient blockchains
- Developing practical tools on how to incorporate NFTs into your studio practice and/or arts organization
- Understanding how the NFT art market functions as an ecosystem for selling, collecting, and virtually showcasing work–including a live tour!
Notice: All information contributed in any forum is for general information only, and not intended to be legal, financial, or tax advice. Please contact the appropriate counsel local to your area regarding your specific facts and circumstances.